Public Speaking on Relationships.
WHY INVITE ME TO SPEAK TO YOUR GROUP OR ASSOCIATION ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS?
Six Main Reasons.
1. I am a very experienced public speaker. I have been speaking publicly since 1980, when I first became
a Head Teacher in of a Girls’ Secondary School in Nigeria – with 110 teachers and 1600 pupils.
I was proclaimed an Outstanding Head teacher by our Government when my School was awarded a Model School Status in 1985.
2. I have headed several Departments here in the UK and have led my Teams to success on each occasion.
I have conducted public meetings with Parents/Teachers’ Associations and spoken to large conferences as a Chief Editor of a Teachers’ Association.
3. Recently, here in the UK, I was a Priest in London, where I conducted worship services many times.
4. I have given talks on Religious issues to audiences of over 1000 people here in the UK and also in Nigeria.
5. I am passionate about sharing all I know about how to succeed in relationships after failing a few times myself!
I have learnt many success strategies that I am happy to share with your members.
6. I now have a vast knowledge of Relationships issues and how to be successful. This is because I have studied under Master Coaches and qualified as a
Relationship Coach. I have also written several Courses on How to be successful in relationships.
So, I have a lot of success strategies to share.